Please sign, submit, and WE WILL FAX all 100 Senators your petition right away (saving you hours of labor!) to OPPOSE AND FILIBUSTER Judges Goodwin Liu and Robert Chatigny.

Please click here to preview your personalized petition
to all 100 Senators to Oppose and Filibuster
Judges Goodwin Liu and Robert Chatigny

$17 to fax all 17 key undecided Senators
$29 to fax all 100 Senators (BEST VALUE)
$59 to fax all 100 Senators and support our REGIONAL radio ad campaigns
$99 to fax all 100 Senators and support our NATIONAL radio ad campaigns
$159 to fax all 100 Senators and make an extra non-deductible donation (BIGGEST IMPACT)
Your Full Name:
(as it appears on your credit card)
Company Name:
Billing Address Line 1:
(as it appears on your billing statement)
Billing Address Line 2:
Billing City: *
Billing State/Province: *
Billing Zipcode: *

Billing Intl. Province:
(Outside USA & Canada only)

Billing Country: *
Phone Number:
E-Mail Address: *
Yes, please include me in future e-mailings

Required fields for all orders are marked with an asterisk (*)

Credit Card Number: *
Credit Card Expiration Date: Month * Year *
Credit Card C V V
Security Code: (Help)

Security & Privacy Policy

Disclaimer: The views of Chaplain Klingenschmitt, who was honorably but involuntarily discharged from the Navy in 2007 after facing court-martial for praying 'in Jesus name' in uniform, (but was later vindicated by Congress), are his own personal views. Your donations to GJK, Inc. are not tax-deductible, but are highly effective when used to publish our political opinions and advocate for Christian causes in public policies, and may or may not evaluate and inform the public concerning stands taken by candidates for public office. Such corporate political advocacy is specifically authorized as corporate free speech, by the U.S. Supreme Court in Citizens United v. FEC. Although not tax-deductible, be sure to print our electronic receipt of your donation for your records, since it may or may not be claimed as a legitimate business expense or consulting fee, so please ask your CPA or tax advisor.